Thread: Only in the UK.

Only in the UK.

This is preposterous!

A doctor told me that a woman in her late 20's came to the hospital today with her 8th pregnancy.

She told the first doctor she saw:
    "My mum told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."

He asked her to explain.

She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State for the family.

It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department for work and pensions, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids. DWP agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a cheque for £700 per child each month.

Total yearly income:

£58,800 soon to become £67200 when the 8th one is born, tax-free and nobody has to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home! The brother does not count.

Not to mention free dental treatment, free housing, free council tax free school dinners, free tuition fees at college or University, free eye care and glasses, free prescriptions and various other benefits...

Total value of all benefits combined probably approaching £100,000 per annum which would require an income of around £148000 to create.

About my salary as a senior consultant with years of experience and surgical skills in a central London teaching hospital.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the liberal politicians spend our taxes. When this generous programme was invented in the '60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date... and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole.....

No wonder our country is broke!

Worse, our Muslim brothers have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country.

Don't forget to pay your taxes!!

There are a lot of “breadwinners” depending on you!

I thought this was the beginnining of one of your bad jokes!...Until I realised It was true, I read about this case last week...What chance do we have of turning society around?

it would be funny if not true !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    I thought this was the beginnining of one of your bad jokes!...Until I realised It was true, I read about this case last week...What chance do we have of turning society around?
    The muslim population issue? Easy. Follow suit. Go forth and multiply!!

He gets about, this urologist.

Here he's in Illinois http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/breadwinner.htm

And here he's at Guy's http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/communic...ted previously

It's happening all over the place, it touches a chord with everyone and we all believe it.

Therefore it must indeed be true.

Go forth and multiply, indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalua View Post
    He gets about, this urologist.

Here he's in Illinois http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/breadwinner.htm

And here he's at Guy's http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/communic...ted previously

It's happening all over the place, it touches a chord with everyone and we all believe it.

Therefore it must indeed be true.

Go forth and multiply, indeed!

pmsl!!!! now conwince my wife boys lol!!!!!

Thats my grandma your talking about there and shes a right nasty piece of work.
    I went round to see her the other day and, not getting any answer at the door, let myself in to her state paid for 8 bed mansion.
    She was upstairs laying on the bed the poor thing.
    I huddled up next to her and, noticing she was naked decided to waste not want not.
    There I am giving her what for and about to explode when she opens her eyes and shout BOO!!!

I mean what sort of sick mind is it that pretends to be dead fgs!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks