Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trousers?

What Trousers?

What Trousers do u recomend for stalking? Need to be waterproof ,breathable.

Got deehunter ,came with removable liner could not wear them with liner in, to sweaty,and now ripped a hole and need to replace them.

I was looking at the country covers 110 or duckdri anyone used either?

Stealth Gear photographers trousers,, bloody superb, hunt about.. got mine for 60 quid, usually 90
    They have vents, built in kneepads, more pockets than you can shake a stick at, hard wearing arse etc, built in gators, best breeks ah`ve got.

I have the country covers trousers oth do what you want but can get rather heavy when wet.
    I have a pair of laksen trousers which are also superb, both waterproof,breathable and very warm.

I've got Hillman trousers, they're British, waterproof, warm and very quiet. The service I've received from them is very good and they were 79 I think. Will definately get another pair.

SD Regular
    Harlika , dry , breathable , silent . Buy cheap buy twice . !!!
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

For winter/cold weather Laksen buffalo trousers. Warm, very durable. Wipe clean. Well worth the money. In the summer you can wear any old cotton trousers. In fact I have stalked deer in shorts and T-shirt a few times before.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKG View Post
    What Trousers do u recomend for stalking? Need to be waterproof ,breathable.

Got deehunter ,came with removable liner could not wear them with liner in, to sweaty,and now ripped a hole and need to replace them.

I was looking at the country covers 110 or duckdri anyone used either?
    Norrona Finnskogen. I was recommended these by a friend of mine (SD Member) who uses them for his job. Very expensive but well worth the money, gore tex liner, not too warm, not too cold, but are light and definitely keep you dry which is most important and do not sweat. I have had several pairs of waterproofs which have, to be honest, been very disappointing, and as Shudadunnit said buy cheap, buy twice!! I wish I'd bought these years ago now...
    Timney

I have Laksen Sika trousers very happy, less than 80 . Seen all weathers from Czech to the Highlands and allways warm and dry.
    Tusker

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Stealth Gear photographers trousers,, bloody superb, hunt about.. got mine for 60 quid, usually 90
    They have vents, built in kneepads, more pockets than you can shake a stick at, hard wearing arse etc, built in gators, best breeks ah`ve got.
    These do look good cheers