Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!

6.5X55 norma 120gr bt 38 for 20 bullets!my god thats steep,anyone anywhere cheaper cant fing any other manufactuer that makes 120gr factory rounds bt or not,any help appreciated

Chris,

Thats cheap i ordered some from my local gun shop when i went to collect them they told me ammunition had gone up and they would be 45 a box , You can imagine where i told him to stick them
    I have custom ammunition loaded by Custom Cartridges for less !

custom cartriges?do you have a link for them please?

Chris the owners name is David,
    He's a top bloke i have all my ammunition loaded by him for the 6.5 and the .222 not the cheapest way but at least i know what im getting.

how much is it per bullet please ?i want 120 grain but not sure wether to get ballistic tip or other,i will be shooting roe and the odd fox.i have federal 140 grain but i dont like the recoil.
    thanks for the link

Hi Chris,
    I have a 6.5 x 55 and use Norma 120Gr Ballistic Tip. I picked up 40 last week for 56 from Raker Ltd, Petworth, West Sussex, therefore 20 would work out at 28 which sounds a great deal cheaper than you have been quoted. Just depends where you live and if its close?
    Nielaj

Hi Chris,
    I have a 6.5 x 55 and use Norma 120Gr Ballistic Tip. I picked up 40 last week for 56 from Raker Ltd, Petworth, West Sussex, therefore 20 would work out at 28 which sounds a great deal cheaper than you have been quoted. Just depends where you live and if its close?
    Nielaj

how do they perform?i.e recoil,accuracy and stopping power?

Reading this I'm very glad I reload I did not realise that they were so expensive.

John