Thread: new rifle

new rifle

Tried to order a new laminated stainless steel tikka 6.5x55 today, told its going to be 6 to 9 months before i get it. This must be some kind of a record
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    .. This must be some kind of a record
    No, it took 9 months to get a new Skoda 4x4. It's a MTO world. Good luck. JCS

Nope we in the UK are a small market so the larger markets get priority even if they pay less that us here in the UK.

There is a Sako 75 in the classifieds right now in 6.5x55. Might prefer that to a tikka in 10 months....
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    Tried to order a new laminated stainless steel tikka 6.5x55 today, told its going to be 6 to 9 months before i get it. This must be some kind of a record
    This is to allow the police time to process your FAC

I have ordered a sako 85 6.5x55 in Synthetic/stainless and I was told it was the last one at GMK, hopefully it is on its way. Apparently America has gone mad for all things Sako / Tikka and we are low on the priority list.

Global recession they say!

hmm good old gmk!

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    There is a Sako 75 in the classifieds right now in 6.5x55. Might prefer that to a tikka in 10 months....
    love sakos but im left handed with a right hand bolt so need a abi stock and sako dont do them
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA