Who is using a foxpro

leeroy

Hi all I just about to take the plunge an buy a Foxpro Fury. Is any one on here that is using a Foxpro what do you think , are they as good as some say , what are your thoughts good or bad .

Just bite the bullet mate.:thumb:
You will not be disappointed, the hardest thing is the price, but you get what you pay for.

I would not want to be without one. Ever.
I keep thinking about changing mine for the Fury, but can not quite justify it while my old one is still going strong.

I am using a scorpion used it twice and both times it brought a fox in, the only downside is the price but the amount of calls it holds, sound quality, loudness and the range its works out too makes up for it, got my thumbs up:thumb: hope this helps,

Garry

Spitfire here...Still getting to grips with it...Good bit of kit, could do with being waterproofish really though

doing o.k. with my Spitfire from Stevennicknacks from this site, good piece of kit also with u.k. sounds as well as the u.s. ones lil rabbit and vole sqeaks seems to bring them in, long remote distance keeps you well out of the way too, would not be with out mine now. deerwarden.

Thanks every one, I think I will order one, I was sort of there about getting one but this comfirms it . I think I will go for the Fury and have done with it . Next question is how do you use yours short calls and wait or longer calls what sounds work for you ? . once again thanks for the replys .

Thanks every one, I think I will order one, I was sort of there about getting one but this comfirms it . I think I will go for the Fury and have done with it . Next question is how do you use yours short calls and wait or longer calls what sounds work for you ? . once again thanks for the replys .
You have a PM

Spitfire here...Still getting to grips with it...Good bit of kit, could do with being waterproofish really though

Hi Mark, unless you are planning to go swimming with it its pretty well water resistanmt. Ive used a Spitfire in really bad weather and its never been an issue. Obviously always avoid giving it a good soaking but the odd shower aint an issue.

No I'm just not seeing anything come in, went out with caller and camera Christmas afternoon called 2 in to within 10 yards bugger all since!

Sorry to hear that Matt. We need to talk about technique mate and the type of call mix you are using. They are proving awkward at the moment due to mating etc but they still get hungry and once those cubs are born the dog will be trying to get as much food as possible to keep them fed. Will drop you a PM.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Matt. We need to talk about technique mate and the type of call mix you are using. They are proving awkward at the moment due to mating etc but they still get hungry and once those cubs are born the dog will be trying to get as much food as possible to keep them fed. Will drop you a PM.

No worries buddy.
I stop shooting them at the end of the month so it'll be all camera work after that anyway.

Back