Thread: Thanks to Mike at Jelen deer

Thanks to Mike at Jelen deer

I've just got back from a weekend cull with Mike at Jelen deer. it was an excellent experience, I attended the cull as an open minded beginner with some very basic knowledge of stalking. I was taught some basic but effective stalking techniques by Mike and the other members of the Jelen team. I was also given a very detailed and well explained gralloching and skinning tuition by Mike in the mid of that day while the others had a lunch break. After lunch I stayed back with Mike and assisted in carcass recovery and larder preparation etc.
    The overall experience with the Jelen team was amazing and the tuition has and will continue to help me through my future stalking trips. I am already looking forward to my next trip with them.
    Mike himself is a very nice, confident and and experienced guy, who was happy to take a beginner under his wing, whilst the rest of the team help the other clients in whatever way they could by placing me, and the other members of the cull team, in well hidden and also well thought about positions on the estate that proved their use at the end of the day.
    I believe that a great experience was had by all of the stalkers as well as by Mike and the rest of the team on the day, I certainly know that I had a great time, and am looking forward to my DSC level 1 in the near future.
    Many thanks to Jelen, I would highly recommend them to anyone else that is interested in stalking or deer management.

Scott

Hi Scott,

many thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you, and thank you for the excellent work that you did on the day - in less than satisfactory weather conditions.

I hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Mike.

Well done Scott. Dsc next then.