We all know what day it is but....

I was talking to a guy on Sunday who had been shooting at Sandringham he said about half way through the morning the picker up who had been going to stand behind him stopped and asked where it would be ok to stand as not to effect his shooting. He was totaly gob smacked when he realised it was the Queen he said she was dressed like any other pickerup and after appologising for not recognising her, she replied that it happened all the time.
Then he had a thought were else in the country could you stand next to a monarch with a loaded gun. TOP LADY

I'm not the greatest fan of the monarchy, but I would give anything just to load for him for a day. I think he would have me in stitches all day!

You don't have to be a Monarchist to realise that they are well regarded by the bucket loads. Yes it would be amazing to be in the party. :)

You would have thought they would have given us a bank holiday for the queens 60th year on the throne.
It`s as good a reason as any....

:british: I've been lucky enough to spend sometime with him out on the hill on a few occasions and he's an absolute gentleman.

Back