firearm short term storage

ian67

Does any members know if there are any Firearm storage company's in South Scotland/North England area or will be as well asking my local RFD? Might be getting a bit of work on the house and i will be away during this. cheers

When I moved house a couple of years ago I just dropped my guns into a local RFD for storage for a week or so....cost me about a tenner I think, small beer for peace of mind that they were out of the way when everything else was going on.

Picked 'em up once all the dust had settled. Literally.

Same as others.

When ever I go away for an extended period I drop them with my local RFD and collect them when I want them back.

ok guy's, cheers for the comments but i have 11 rifles and 6 shotguns. I was just wondering about the space an RFD will have and i obviously dont want them knocked about.

ok guy's, cheers for the comments but i have 11 rifles and 6 shotguns. I was just wondering about the space an RFD will have and i obviously dont want them knocked about.

I wouldn't have thought space would be an issue, and mine came back in the same condition I dropped 'em off in. You could always take some digital photos as a record of condition before dropping them in?

Back