Thread: I wish I had the brass

I wish I had the brass

I came accross this and thought that some people might be interested.HawkEye-800 Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight - Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight (TWS) China - Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera China - Product Catalog - Thermal Imaging Camera, Thermal Weapon Sight, Laser Range Finder, Rifle Scope, Night Vision - Equipment by Tianying contacted the company and they cost about $15500, a bit beond my budget at the moment. It looks the dogs though, unlike NV you can use it day and night.

The give away is :-

CHINA
    Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    The give away is :-Nuff said.
    Take a look at most consumer electronics, you'll find more than half are made there. You get cheap and nasty from anywhere in the world.If it's not for you, that's fine. You spend your money on something from a company that out sources to china for manufacture and slaps their own sticker on it and charges 200 for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by nick100 View Post
    That's nice "I wish I had the brass"

apart from the 'ATN' bit at the front!!!

the bloke i get moust of my shooting gear from is flighing out to the usa to by one of these and a gen 4 night sight i think he my be chargeing me to much lucky c***

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_3 View Post
    Take a look at most consumer electronics, you'll find more than half are made there. You get cheap and nasty from anywhere in the world.If it's not for you, that's fine. You spend your money on something from a company that out sources to china for manufacture and slaps their own sticker on it and charges 200 for doing it.
    Sadly greedy marketers are doing that and I try to avoid it where ever possible. It's the Chinese cannot make quality stuff it's just they seem to ship everything they make no matter if it works or not. One reason to stick with older stuff as it ain't from China. It's about time these greedy so and so's woke up and the politicos and realised they are cutting our throats with this flood to China. We should be making stuff here ourselves. But hey what do they care all they worry about is the multi thousand percent mark up they can make quickly.

China will suddenly up all their prices and it will be pay up or go without then what will they do?

All scream for the government to intervene?