Ziess

6pointer

LOOKING GOOD FOR YOU CHAPS ARE THEY GIVEING ANY STUFF AWAY TO TEST FOR THEM I COULD DO WITH SOME NICE SHINNY OPTICS.:oops:

I have a zeiss scope . I love zeiss. Recommend them to all my friends and clients because i love zeiss. Want a pair of zeiss rf binos because I love zeiss . Can i become a zeiss pro stalker so I can tell everyone how much I love zeiss .

Atb zeiss no 1 fan

I'm trying hard to resist clicking on that ad banner.... I just know it will end in me lying to the wife how much it cost :D

All I can say is they are spending some amount of money in marketing to get the zeiss message across. Wonder where it all comes from??

And maybe some of the Zeiss pro stalkers can tell us the markup % on the goods they sell to us mere mortals??
If it is less than 100% markup I would be very surprised.

All I can say is they are spending some amount of money in marketing to get the zeiss message across. Wonder where it all comes from??

And maybe some of the Zeiss pro stalkers can tell us the markup % on the goods they sell to us mere mortals??
If it is less than 100% markup I would be very surprised.

Then you had better be very surprised.

Really?
The way i read it, I personally i thought he was swaying towards swarovski :-|

he's an under cover lover of Bushnells reaally.:D.

un like myself who wants all his rifles to have a Zeiss on, even the new r10,

bob.

Last edited:
I think it's about time for another "Vote for the member with the best Avatar" Poll.

Si's avatar gets my vote ;)

The one with the ladies bottoms?... I've changed it for a nice picture of an eagle and some Austrian writing.

I honestly truly don't like Zeiss,

I think they are not worth the money, whereas S&B/Swaro are, I'm just going to say it- I think those who are Zeiss Pro Stalkers are unsuccessful Swaro fans lol

(to be honest like for like spec there's sod all difference in ability (except Swaro are better)

Lmfao

T

Back