Zeiss Victory Diavari FL IR 6-24x56

garyb

I'm in the market for the above scope.

I know a few on here have them, but can someone just clear something up for me please...?

Am I right in thinking that said scope does NOT come with a windage turret? And this is an optional order item?

If it helps, I'm after ret 60 with 1/4moa clicks - which I believe is part number 521773

Yes your right there. Also most you see are 1cm clicks at 100 metres.

Ring whichever shop your looking to buy from. And tell them you want the one with windage turret and 1/4 inch clicks. And see if they will do it at no extra cost.

If there any good they wont want to lose out in a sale

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Jay.. what a right faff that is!

Perhaps a PM2 might be the "easier" option?

Thanks for the info Jay.. what a right faff that is!

Perhaps a PM2 might be the "easier" option?

Look at a older model zeiss 6x24x56 with out the fl glass. I have one and still superb. They come with windage turret. And 0.5 cm clicks instead of 1cm clicks. So better at longer range.

Some have locking turrets also. Glass under lamp when foxing is superb. One other thing to note. Is the 60 ret the dot can seam pretty large when looking at small vermin long away. Where the mildot one like I have. Doesn't cover a rabbits head

Mine is same as Jays with windage turret but 0.5cm per click ive now put that on my 17rem and lightforce on my 223...superb glass though

I have had the Zeiss scopes before including the very expensive Military spec "Hendsolt" 6-24x72, personally i would never buy another until they sort the turrets. Because of the way the target caps sit on a spline arangement they never sit spot on the marks they are always half a click out if you see what i mean. The Nightforces and the Schmidts have dealt with this annoying issue with the grub screw set up and its far better, now dont get me wrong Zeiss glass is very very good but the target turrets are rubbish and all the others i have seen are the same so it was'nt just a one off. I have the Schmidt PM11 5-25x56 and it is absolutely awsome!

Last edited:
Nope...

Just had to be special ordered from Zeiss.

They don't do .5cm clicks anymore, and by default they ship as 1cm - 1/4moa will better suit my needs for the odd long fox or some plinking

nice one gary. wait till you get it under the lamp your see how superb they are for foxing

Will be interesting to comapre with my Swarovski, that I have been using.

That's now on the rimfire! Overkill maybe, but good glass is always worth it.

Back