Thread: 6.5x55 second hand Tikka - Sako - CZ Local Shop.

6.5x55 second hand Tikka - Sako - CZ Local Shop.

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of a 695 tikka, T3, Sako 85, CZ 550 american in their local gun shop, in 6.5x55mm flavour.

I have been looking on line but most are out of my budget or i have missed the boat or there is just nothing coming up.

Thanks gent for your time.

Regards
    Phil.

Thought I had seen one at Countryman, but after checking his website it's a Steyr Mannlicher.

theres a 6.5x55 sako for sale in the next post..

Thanks for the heads up, i did see it but i was waiting to see what else there i around first. it's a 75 as well, i would rather a 85 but thats might just be me being fussy.

hah very good,i have had both the 75 and the 85,only difference is the non locking bolt,if you can live with that there aint alot to complain about,certainly in my opinion,they are both better than the other models you put in your wanted feature,good luck mate.

Phil

I've got a Sako 75 in 222, excellent rifle. AFAIK there's little to choose between the 75 and 85 models. Some on here even say the 75 is better. I certainly wouldn't dismiss one if it came up.

Andrew

I know i should really offer the money but im a very tight wad. i was looking at a 659 with pes for £800 but i couldnt get the last bit of money together till this week and i missed out. i was sort of hoping that there might just be a deal like that lay in a shop somewhere that isnt on the tinternet with its stock list.

Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of a 695 tikka, T3, Sako 85, CZ 550 american in their local gun shop, in 6.5x55mm flavour.

I have been looking on line but most are out of my budget or i have missed the boat or there is just nothing coming up.

Thanks gent for your time.

Regards
    Phil.
    guntrader.co.uk - Tikka 6.5x55 T3 Varmint Bolt Action Second Hand Rifle

Thanks for that, wee bit to heavy for lugging up and down the hills.

I missed a sako 85 s/s with swaro Z6i scopes for £1250 off guntrader as well. i thought about it for to long. only over night but at that price it was well and truly gone with buyers out bidding each other for it.

For the amount im going to use it im looking now as going cheap. a browning A-bolt or cz 550. both a tad over £400. j

just thought i would ask if anyone had seen anything in there local shop as alot dont advertise.

thanks again

Phil.

Not wanting to sway you in any way - but there is NOTHING wrong with a basic Swedish Mauser carbine, the Model 38

Saw one on GunTrader last night, up in Shetland area, already in a RamLine stock. All it'd need is a set of rings & bases...I think it was about £200.

Spend the rest of your budget on ammo to practice with