Thread: fire at river cottage

fire at river cottage

the wife informs me there was a fire at river cottage HQ and a barn was destroyed ,obviously Huge furry whipping tool was very upset and according to a tweet he put out is blaming some scousers ,really how rude ,are arsonists generally scousers ?
    Last edited by norma 308; 08-02-2012 at 22:00.

Probably.. We get blamed for everything else.......

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Probably.. We get blamed for everything else.......
    That's not true !!
    I passed our local post office last year that had been closed and stripped out.
    Two guys came running out when they saw me having a gander and said "It's OK mate we are refurbishing it for the new incumbant, putting stuff in for a change" and burst out laughing, they had the broadest scouse accent you could imagine.
    I passed them the following day and they tried to sell me the ice cream machine that was still there from the previous occupant so I suppose the temptation is still there !!

don't know about arsonist but everytime limulus and derek snr leave our shop I get this over whelming feeling ive been robbed, oh yeah and you've guessed it they both are scousers.

Sorry boy's could'nt resist that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark 1 View Post
    don't know about arsonist but everytime limulus and derek snr leave our shop I get this over whelming feeling ive been robbed, oh yeah and you've guessed it they both are scousers.

Sorry boy's could'nt resist that one.

Yeah but John know's every trick in the book... actually I think he wrote the book, so let him serve them
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

well it is commonly known that when Liverpool play Manchester at Old Trafford car thefts rocket. usually after the game. strangely most are recovered ....in Liverpool.
    cheaper than the train!

im reckoning it was ministers from Brussels
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!