Matchsticks please!!

straightbetweentheeyes

Well i've just got back from the hospital after the wife gave birth to our second child, a little girl 8lb 6oz named Lola:D I must say i am absolutely fooked after being up since half five yesterday morning, although i should think not as knackered as the wife! when i have recharged my batteries i think i may just book myself a stalk in celebration ( of all the sleepless night that are sure to come my way:cry:) oh and i may just have to slightly dampen her head with fermented apple juice!!
regards, (a very tired) Jez.

Fantastic. Hope you have as much enjoyment and fulfilment as I have. Its a wonderful journey.

My daughter got married on saturday, so journey completed and she has never been any trouble whatsoever. Her mum died when she was 15 months old. If she is looking down on us she will be as proud as i am.All the best for the future
Geordie

Congratulations.
I remember that feeling :eek: it was only just over 4 years ago.

Wouldn't change a thing though!!

Great news, make the most of those early years they soon grow up!
Bjs

matchstics

Congrats mate,my second little lad is 16 months now, it seems like 2 mins ago,enjoy :dummy:

cheers guys! just off to the hospital to pick the wife and baby up then i shall bolt the doors to the hordes that will no doubt be round demolishing all my tea and biscuits!!
regards, Jez.

Congrats matey

The best present in the world( but certainly not the cheapest:D:D) we are expecting are 3rd later this year , you just never learn!!
atb
craig

Congrats Jez. Children are great. grandchildren are in a different league :D Can't believe my No.1 daughter has just turned 39. Its the start of the journey Jez best wishes to you and yours. Enjoy :thumb:

Back