Thread: hello have any body stalk deerland Auchencairn Ae Forest

Lightbulb hello have any body stalk deerland Auchencairn Ae Forest

I have looking at for cheap stalkinng near home been put in touch with deerland has any of you had a unaccompanied outtings feedback please thanks

Roger Buss runs Deerland He has always been good to me but has a terrible reputation with some people.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Stalked Auchencairn quite a few times some years ago, didn't see much (but there again, you usually don't on Roger Buss land!). Rumour has it from the locals I met that it was poached big time, hence the lack of deer. Things might have changed but somehow I doubt it.
    Best thing to do would be to get up there yourself and have a real good look around for current activity.
    The gates never used to be locked so anyone could just drive in which was part of the problem.

Seems you guys have a problem with the management .

I've stalked this ground on many a occasion and haven't failed yet, I've also done level two witnessing on the same ground and they have not failed ,it is a big piece of ground with many areas holding deer,there are various areas of clear fell and of restock .

Get on to google earth look at the satellite imaging work it out for yourself the areas you can stalk or wish to stalk .

If you need further information PM me Ill Put you in touch with some one who stalkers the ground weekly they don't have a problem removing deer from it either .

If you worried about the deer numbers on the ground pick a good quite night and take out a lamp and count deer numbers .

Account Suspended
    'If you worried about the deer numbers on the ground pick a good quite night and take out a lamp and count deer numbers'

Something tells me you would be just asking for trouble if you went around lamping ground 'to count deer numbers' before you decided whether to buy a days stalking or not. I can just imagine the reaction of the stalker when he spied a beam of light sweeping over his land and spooking his deer!

atb Heugal

Quote Originally Posted by Heugal View Post
    'If you worried about the deer numbers on the ground pick a good quite night and take out a lamp and count deer numbers'

Something tells me you would be just asking for trouble if you went around lamping ground 'to count deer numbers' before you decided whether to buy a days stalking or not. I can just imagine the reaction of the stalker when he spied a beam of light sweeping over his land and spooking his deer!

atb Heugal

So can i,

He'd if you asked him would no doubt come out with you just to say I told you so, since he only lives at the bottom of the forest

thanks guys for feedback
    Last edited by pilgrim; 13-02-2012 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
    thanks gays for feedback
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.