Thread: Ngo, refund

Ngo, refund

Just got home tonight and my refund from the ngo was waiting for me on the mat! Wow that was fast saying it was only canceled on wednesday, spoke to allan barrell from ngo this afternoon he explained the reasons, was good to hear from him, thanks allan, keep up the good work

may i ask why you got a refund from the ngo? i only ask as i have literally just joined them...
    regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Jez NGO are from my experience, a well run business, I wouldn't worry too much, dont read into the above in a bad way

Quote Originally Posted by jonevo View Post
    Jez NGO are from my experience, a well run business, I wouldn't worry too much, dont read into the above in a bad way
    I agree with above
    I would also be well impressed if all other companies / business ran in this way
    Fair play to the NGO on their quick pay out/ refund
    Shame it was under such circumstances thou

I understand from the other thread it was because his Level 1 was cancelled.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...014#post323014

That said, there was only two of us on the course when I did mine, but that wasn't through the NGO.

yes a refund for the canceled course for dsc1 at calton moor, they well efficient, ann was very helpful, glad i joined them, most cases you have to wait weeks for your money back, cheque in bank and booked another course already, thanks NGO and ann for all your help

just got home tonight to find a letter from Allan Barrell from the NGO explaining why the course was cancelled as it was not financialy viable due to lack of support this time round at calton moor, it was really good of him to take the trouble, what a top guy and a great organisation, many thanks to all concerned