Off on Holiday

JRoe

Oh well I'm off with the management tomorrow for a couple of weeks, a tour of Sri Lanka to start with then back to the Maldives. I just don't know how I'm going to cope. I'm obviously going to miss the stalking, the grand weather we have up North here and of course all the banter and good advice from yourselves.
Anyway have you any more advice on how I should try and spend my time out there without being bored rigid .

Yours in anticipation

JR

I go to the Maldives every year, the wife spends her days on the beach and I do three dives a day. Get yourself underwater and enjoy ....

Shooting with a camera can be almost as much fun as with a rifle .....

Angaga_uw__MG_0329.jpg

Angaga_uw__MG_1076.jpg

Angaga_uw__MG_1000.jpg

I'm off to the Maldives on the First Choice flight out of Gatwick at sevenish Sunday evening. Two weeks diving out of Chaya reef resort. Can hardly wait! Set myself up with a nice doe, shot in -7 C this morning. My holiday already started :). Don't get cold while I'm away guys.:cool:

I'm off to the Maldives on the First Choice flight out of Gatwick at sevenish Sunday evening. Two weeks diving out of Chaya reef resort. Can hardly wait! Set myself up with a nice doe, shot in -7 C this morning. My holiday already started :). Don't get cold while I'm away guys.:cool:

Same flight Buckup ! - - I'll be the guy wearing the white knotted hankie ! - - you enjoy too.

JR

I go to the Maldives every year, the wife spends her days on the beach and I do three dives a day. Get yourself underwater and enjoy ....

Shooting with a camera can be almost as much fun as with a rifle .....

Angaga_uw__MG_0329.jpg

Angaga_uw__MG_1076.jpg

Angaga_uw__MG_1000.jpg

We have been 5 times in total love the place my favorite diving destination been to meedhupparu,velvaru,lohifushi,angaaga its out of this world thats for sure

Back