Prescription shooting shades/glasses

Tackleberry270

Does anyone know somewhere I could get prescription shooting shades or clear glasses? I am specifically looking for some in a similar style to the ones below! Suggestions for anything similar would be appreciated!

kash_real_tree600.jpg

I can't see any images in your post but that could be due to Norfolks stone age internet!

I have presciption sunglasses in a wrap around style from a web based company called, I think, Optilabs. They do various sports sunglasses. I have had them for a couple of years and I am really happy with them.

One thing that you may find is that high street opticians are reluctant to give you the details of your prescription knowing that you are going to buy glasses from someone else despite the fact that you have paid for it. Make sure they give you the measurement between your pupils as this is not a standard part of the prescription but is required when making up the glasses.

Glyn

I can't see any images in your post but that could be due to Norfolks stone age internet!

I have presciption sunglasses in a wrap around style from a web based company called, I think, Optilabs. They do various sports sunglasses. I have had them for a couple of years and I am really happy with them.

One thing that you may find is that high street opticians are reluctant to give you the details of your prescription knowing that you are going to buy glasses from someone else despite the fact that you have paid for it. Make sure they give you the measurement between your pupils as this is not a standard part of the prescription but is required when making up the glasses.

Glyn

Thanks. I found their site. Its the kind of thing I am looking for. The image you can 't see is a set of shades in realtree as I am a fan of all things green.

Tis indeed - Thanks. I wonder if its the only company of its kind? I have tried before to find prescription glasses like this but didn't get anywhere.

There are not many mate i was fed up with looking everywhere so went there very good effecient service also they will send you a 3 sets of frames to try and see which suits

Back