Thread: Rifle Slip

Rifle Slip

Evening,
    some help or reccomendation please, anyone stear me in the right place to get a good quality not to exspensive rifle slip please???
    regards Stu

ol' chum I just use a sheepskin lined canvas slip have had it for about 8 years now. Dont for get your rifle is only in the slip while you transport it

Quote Originally Posted by stugun View Post
    Evening,
    some help or reccomendation please, anyone stear me in the right place to get a good quality not to exspensive rifle slip please???
    regards Stu
    The napier ones seem to be better quality, I did have a cheaper padded slip but after 2 or 3 years the strap tore out as I was lifting it, fortunately I was able to catch my expensive rifle and scope before they hit the ground. atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    The napier ones seem to be better quality, I did have a cheaper padded slip but after 2 or 3 years the strap tore out as I was lifting it, fortunately I was able to catch my expensive rifle and scope before they hit the ground. atb Tim
    Picked up a Napier during the week and I give it the

Strongly recommend the Country Covers one.

If you want top quality at a very good price call Patrick Leather http://www.patrickleather.co.uk/shooting.html I've bought loads of stuff from them and it is all very good quality and inexpensive. I have been waiting for a new rifle slip for some months and wouldn't go anywhere else but they are due in this month.

You could also consider our rifle slip, totally British made - laminated polyester and English bridle leather along with monogram option, more details can be seen on www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk

Regards

Rob

I've got a canvas and leather one by Baron with buckles instead of a zip, tartan lined with pouch on the rear. It's nice but the only bad thing is it can be a tight squeeze if you have both a bipod and moderator depending on barrel length. They are normally quite dear but I got one in the sale at wrights of huntly and one off eBay and didn't pay more than 60 for either so it pays to wait or grab a bargain!!

Mick

We have been selling these for a few years now.
    I had a Tikka T3 ,T8 mod,swaro Z6 with a biop and there is still room in them
    on the shelf @ 40
    http://www.buffaloriversafes.com/pro...%20Catalog.pdf

if the link doesnt work its on page 9
    i have the plain green in stock