Rifle Slip

stugun

Evening,
some help or reccomendation please, anyone stear me in the right place to get a good quality not to exspensive rifle slip please???
regards Stu

ol' chum I just use a sheepskin lined canvas slip have had it for about 8 years now. Dont for get your rifle is only in the slip while you transport it

Evening,
some help or reccomendation please, anyone stear me in the right place to get a good quality not to exspensive rifle slip please???
regards Stu
The napier ones seem to be better quality, I did have a cheaper padded slip but after 2 or 3 years the strap tore out as I was lifting it, fortunately I was able to catch my expensive rifle and scope before they hit the ground. atb Tim

The napier ones seem to be better quality, I did have a cheaper padded slip but after 2 or 3 years the strap tore out as I was lifting it, fortunately I was able to catch my expensive rifle and scope before they hit the ground. atb Tim

Picked up a Napier during the week and I give it the :thumb:

You could also consider our rifle slip, totally British made - laminated polyester and English bridle leather along with monogram option, more details can be seen on www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk

RifleSlipWhole.jpg

RifleSlipPocket.jpg

Monogram.jpg

Regards

Rob

I've got a canvas and leather one by Baron with buckles instead of a zip, tartan lined with pouch on the rear. It's nice but the only bad thing is it can be a tight squeeze if you have both a bipod and moderator depending on barrel length. They are normally quite dear but I got one in the sale at wrights of huntly and one off eBay and didn't pay more than £60 for either so it pays to wait or grab a bargain!!

Mick

Back