Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whitney houston rip

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    A very sad end to a troubled woman.

I completely agree, the only problem is the person who has done this to her (I know a lot will say she ultimately made the choices that has led to this) but when you know she was beaten, drugged, encouraged and when addicted, he helped to supply all the harmful substances, the same person who will no doubt be stood first at her grave to pay his last respects should be the one we are reading about. If it was Bobby Brown now dead, that woman would finally be free to deal with her problems, seek the help she so often tried to get, until he returned time after time to add further fuel to her addictions.

That man deserves to rot for what he has done to that poor defenseless woman, who was incapable of breaking away from his wicked destructive ways.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I completely agree, the only problem is the person who has done this to her (I know a lot will say she ultimately made the choices that has led to this) but when you know she was beaten, drugged, encouraged and when addicted, he helped to supply all the harmful substances, the same person who will no doubt be stood first at her grave to pay his last respects should be the one we are reading about. If it was Bobby Brown now dead, that woman would finally be free to deal with her problems, seek the help she so often tried to get, until he returned time after time to add further fuel to her addictions.

That man deserves to rot for what he has done to that poor defenseless woman, who was incapable of breaking away from his wicked destructive ways.

T
    Well said mate

breaking news , Bobby Brown has been found dead in a hotel room , the suicide note read "two can play that game"

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    breaking news , Bobby Brown has been found dead in a hotel room , the suicide note read "two can play that game"
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Thats a little wrong to post on a thread like this.

Little wrong to post any of this garbage on this site.... try Hello Magazine or maybe Chat magazine forums guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Thats a little wrong to post on a thread like this.

listen , its their choice to take the stuff , all that money and think of the good she could have done with it but no "feel sorry for me" . well it wont wash , all the oppertunities the come from being born into a privalaged family , being gifted with a talent such as singing and being quite good looking and what does she choose to do ? hardly a role model for kids eh , what was her problem ? down to her last million ? all i can say is where are you now Kevin Costna
    I've never said this to anyone on here, but here goes Trouble, you are a grade A moron. That is a typical misunderstood view of woman who are victims of domestic violence, and s complete misunderstanding of how drugs don't have to be self sourced through self exploration, but a forced habit from a vicious sadistic husband who for the most part fed her the stuff against her will, then as I said when she became an addict did wverything he could to stop her from getting away from him and the addictions.

Google NBC news or any other amercian new Corp to see what happened to her

I suppose you'll yell us next Ike Turner was missunderstood!

Fool.

+1 mate... i was wondering if i had stumbled onto a womens coffee morning site by accident for a minute there

if it was a junkie in london it wouldnt even make the papers . Lets stick to deer