whitney houston rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very sad end to a troubled woman.

I completely agree, the only problem is the person who has done this to her (I know a lot will say she ultimately made the choices that has led to this) but when you know she was beaten, drugged, encouraged and when addicted, he helped to supply all the harmful substances, the same person who will no doubt be stood first at her grave to pay his last respects should be the one we are reading about. If it was Bobby Brown now dead, that woman would finally be free to deal with her problems, seek the help she so often tried to get, until he returned time after time to add further fuel to her addictions.

That man deserves to rot for what he has done to that poor defenseless woman, who was incapable of breaking away from his wicked destructive ways.

T

I completely agree, the only problem is the person who has done this to her (I know a lot will say she ultimately made the choices that has led to this) but when you know she was beaten, drugged, encouraged and when addicted, he helped to supply all the harmful substances, the same person who will no doubt be stood first at her grave to pay his last respects should be the one we are reading about. If it was Bobby Brown now dead, that woman would finally be free to deal with her problems, seek the help she so often tried to get, until he returned time after time to add further fuel to her addictions.

That man deserves to rot for what he has done to that poor defenseless woman, who was incapable of breaking away from his wicked destructive ways.

T

Well said mate

breaking news , Bobby Brown has been found dead in a hotel room , the suicide note read "two can play that game"

listen , its their choice to take the stuff , all that money and think of the good she could have done with it but no "feel sorry for me" . well it wont wash , all the oppertunities the come from being born into a privalaged family , being gifted with a talent such as singing and being quite good looking and what does she choose to do ? hardly a role model for kids eh , what was her problem ? down to her last million ? all i can say is where are you now Kevin Costna

I've never said this to anyone on here, but here goes Trouble, you are a grade A moron. That is a typical misunderstood view of woman who are victims of domestic violence, and s complete misunderstanding of how drugs don't have to be self sourced through self exploration, but a forced habit from a vicious sadistic husband who for the most part fed her the stuff against her will, then as I said when she became an addict did wverything he could to stop her from getting away from him and the addictions.

Google NBC news or any other amercian new Corp to see what happened to her

I suppose you'll yell us next Ike Turner was missunderstood!

Fool.

Dear Oh Dear.. some of you need a wake up call which will one day come... she was an Angel with the voice of a full choir and did us no harm at all and all you Fudds can do is take the ****. If she was your daughter or niece you may if you had the balls done something about her plight.

Obviously never cared or loved anyone Trouble... Cotswolds may be the desert of warm loving women but don't take your opinions of Whitney too close to your own sad situation.

sad situation ! im in a very good position thank you sir . Oh and my cotswold woman is a corker , 11 years younger than me and young enough looking to get IDed in alot of places thank you sir . I quite liked that whitney Houston song about the two welsh gays , "and Dia will always love Huw"

sorry , but shes just another dead junkie, just coz she could chant a bit, and lived in a big house doesnt change that

sorry , but shes just another dead junkie, just coz she could chant a bit, and lived in a big house doesnt change that

thats as maybe, but theres still an 18 year old girl left without her mum..

Im as bad as anybody passing round the jokes privately but its a bit off to be seen bad mouthing on a very public forum and none of the abusive/negative comments bring anything of value to the site

Id suggest any member would need a bl00dy small family to not have been touched by one of the many forms of abuse that are out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back