Thread: Thanks To Wsm

Thanks To Wsm

Another good example of a decent member of the site.

Without going into all the detail, suffice to say that the scope I bought from Wsm was not quite what I thought it was and as advertised, and after speaking to him it appears that he thought it was something else as well!!!

The crux of the matter is, he offered me a full refund and offered to pay the postage, or compensate me some other way. Well, he did that by sending a set of Optilock mounts to me! A bit over the top to be honest but very decent of him.

I think the dealer he bought the scope from got a flea in his ear as well...!!!

So, big thanks to Wsm in making good a genuine oversight when not really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    Another good example of a decent member of the site.

Without going into all the detail, suffice to say that the scope I bought from Wsm was not quite what I thought it was and as advertised, and after speaking to him it appears that he thought it was something else as well!!!

The crux of the matter is, he offered me a full refund and offered to pay the postage, or compensate me some other way. Well, he did that by sending a set of Optilock mounts to me! A bit over the top to be honest but very decent of him.

I think the dealer he bought the scope from got a flea in his ear as well...!!!

So, big thanks to Wsm in making good a genuine oversight when not really necessary.
    Nice to hear there are some good guys about still hey buddy well done WSM