Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No more PLEASE?

No more PLEASE?

Anyone agree there has been enough dead fox pictures on here there must be four a day posted in various levels of disembowelment. We all have shot hundreds and the images are a bit boring and offensive to some.

Fully agree. We moan when the antis post pics like these, little realising we provide them. We try to portray a ballance personality when speaking about our sport and then revel in the gory detail, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Anyone agree there has been enough dead fox pictures on here there must be four a day posted in various levels of disembowelment. We all have shot hundreds and the images are a bit boring and offensive to some.
    +1 i agree, been there done that move on.
    Your a long time dead, enjoy every day like it's your last!!!

There has been a lot of fox chat but it's not that bad. It's just the odd folk wanting to share their experiences no harm done surely?

Account Suspended
    I agree too.

The next time I post a picture of a dead anything on here will be the first time and I'll only even consider doing that if it's something so unusual or special as to seem worth bringing to everyone's attention.

Having said that, I do quite like the photos from folk like John Gryphon and 6pointer (live things and dead things) because they usually are quite interesting and more often than not they teach me something or show me something I've never been aware of before.

this is a hunting forum open to all.
    keep posting everything lads.
    i suggest them not interested dont click on posts that might contain a photo.
    set of boring T**ts.
    without photos, stories are just stories.
    if we try and please the antis why don't we turn off the computers and hang the guns up and all go play golf.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    this is a hunting forum open to all.
    keep posting everything lads.
    i suggest them not interested dont click on posts that might contain a photo.
    set of boring T**ts.
    without photos, stories are just stories.
    if we try and please the antis why don't we turn off the computers and hang the guns up and all go play golf.
    +1

The clue is in the title, Stalking, There is a big difference between educational photos in context and look what I killed last night, The deer die and we eat them. Nice. The fox is vermin, shot for a purpose, usually by the lamp. I for one do not need to see a pile of dead foxes so someone can say "what a clever boy I am." We have had some great stories on the cunning old fox that finally got it with justified pictures. We also had piles of cubs shot before they knew better. You scream respect for the quarry. If you have none you are in the wrong game. Jim

I as the OP just feel dead fox images have been done to death and are now a bit naff, thats all. As for "Antis" i don't really care about them. Kids click on here too and as censoring is not yet an option we really must think of them too.

RED DOT
    I agree
    thought i would post a picture of something you like, tea break at Glencoe
    regards
    gundog
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0332.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	389.2 KB 
ID:	12646