Thread: Coopers ATR

Coopers ATR

Just bought a 06 L200, for the size tyres that it has got on a moment (245/65/17) Coopers atr seem to be only ones available for that size. Was just wondering if anybody had any experience of them? Or what do people put on their L200's?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by wilf View Post
    Just bought a 06 L200, for the size tyres that it has got on a moment (245/65/17) Coopers atr seem to be only ones available for that size. Was just wondering if anybody had any experience of them? Or what do people put on their L200's?

Thanks in advance.
    I have got insa turbo Sahara tyres on mine never got stuck but if you do mostly road with a bit of off road then most would recommend general grabber at I would say get good reviews those do

on my dads he always had coopers and they were as good on the road as they were off but i think they were st and stt

Think it was those that I had on my Jeep, great tyres

Thank you for the replies gents, been quoted 470 for the coopers and 530 for General grabbers a2. So will have to see.

I run on AT2's , but mine are 165's
    I Think i paid 105 fitted 12 months ago, tyre prices I believe hav risen since but surely not that much
    The BIL has BFG's AT and they hav lasted over 40,000 miles with probably as many miles still left on them very impressive if you can stretch that far

Have got B F's on my disco they were on it when got it. Have done 20 thou with them still plenty left. Just don,t do enough off road to warrant them. We will see thou, got to sell disco first!

i've got a 2003 l200 warrior put 4 x cooper st's on and after 6 months approx 4000miles the front two hand split and perished! took them to the dealer he sent them back got 70% refund and have now fitted general at's to the front, the back tyres are still ok but from past experience the generals are definetly better than the coopers so won't be getting coopers again

Quote Originally Posted by reelme View Post
    i've got a 2003 l200 warrior put 4 x cooper st's on and after 6 months approx 4000miles the front two hand split and perished! took them to the dealer he sent them back got 70% refund and have now fitted general at's to the front, the back tyres are still ok but from past experience the generals are definetly better than the coopers so won't be getting coopers again
    Thank you for that Reelme, didn't really like the look of the coopers, got some AT's fitted today. Hope they will be ok.