Poll- Where are all the Members from?

Where are all the SD Members from

• Total voters
from Bonny Scotland.

but i live near Salisbury in the town of Tidworth, i think its the 3rd largest town in Wiltshire and getting bigger, 68%of the population is Army/ Ex Army(like myself),great wee town with some stunning land around it, but nothing like the area i was in when i was back in Scotland.

bob.

Both the English and the Welsh have laid claim to us over the last couple of hundred years. In fact up until the late sixties acts of parliament were entitled "England Wales and Monmouthshire". Even when they do decide that we should come under Wales they keep moving things around. I have lived in the same house for over forty years and in that time I have lived in three different counties. So stuff them all and just like my ancestors I will call myself British.

Dl- I did swither over this but . Are you one of those in Newton Stewart/Stranraer area that commutes?

No, I'm not from there, but I've been reading Caorach & Claret Dabblers posts for years, and felt a sense of injustice on their behalf. :tiphat:

Andy,

when a wiz a bairn ma faither wid tak me tae the Kirk ever sunday, if a plugged it

he wid gae aff his heid an' ge me Laldy. God bless the auld yin.

Oh I nearly forgot am fae Bonny Scotland. :doh: :thumb:

Rgds, Buck.

Andy,

when a wiz a bairn ma faither wid tak me tae the Kirk ever sunday, if a plugged it

he wid gae aff his heid an' ge me Laldy. God bless the auld yin.

Oh I nearly forgot am fae Bonny Scotland. :doh: :thumb:

Rgds, Buck.

Buck

when a wiz a bairn I wid jouk the schuil an ma auld mon wid gie mae lugs ladly. Nou I leuk like the Scottish Caup. I wiz brung up a Eilean a' Cheo but dinnae believe in religion sae wiz ne'er at the Kirk. Oot on the brae chasin bautie insteid.

Cheers mun

That was'nt you a met in the petrol station real early on Strathaven Road , by any chance you were off stalking. ?

Same as myself. ;)

Rgds, Buck.

Buck

How the hell did you get that from the Scottish Cup?? If you had a massive head (stag) in your boot and it was a ford then yes that was I

ATB Andy

2 miles north east of Oldhamstocks in East Lothian. Hills out the back window, sea out the front windows. Happy days.

Both the English and the Welsh have laid claim to us over the last couple of hundred years. In fact up until the late sixties acts of parliament were entitled "England Wales and Monmouthshire". Even when they do decide that we should come under Wales they keep moving things around. I have lived in the same house for over forty years and in that time I have lived in three different counties. So stuff them all and just like my ancestors I will call myself British.

Man of Gwent. A true Briton!

Back