Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my new zeiss duralyt (disapointed)

Got my new zeiss duralyt (disapointed)

Well the woman in my life txted me today to say my new scope got delivered from uttings, excited was an understatment. Got home and got the zeiss box out the well wrapped parcel and opened like a kid on christmas. What a cracking scope i thought once it was out the box, untill i looked through it out the kitchen window. The west side on the recticle 6 cross hair goes from a thin line which meets a thick line, well the thin line stops takes a jump up before it meets the thicker part so there is a step. Looked un-usual to me so phoned uttings and they are very suprised with it being a zeiss. Anyways have to post back tomorrow so they can have a look at it. Hopfully have another by the weekend. Anybody else seen anything like this, Ive taken the product code of the scope to send a wee email to zeiss just to see what they say. Thanks for reading my rant.
    FS

I have one of these scopes great for the money im sure zeiss will get you sorted !

Quote Originally Posted by Fifestalker25 View Post
    Well the woman in my life txted me today to say my new scope got delivered from uttings, excited was an understatment. Got home and got the zeiss box out the well wrapped parcel and opened like a kid on christmas. What a cracking scope i thought once it was out the box, untill i looked through it out the kitchen window. The west side on the recticle 6 cross hair goes from a thin line which meets a thick line, well the thin line stops takes a jump up before it meets the thicker part so there is a step. Looked un-usual to me so phoned uttings and they are very suprised with it being a zeiss. Anyways have to post back tomorrow so they can have a look at it. Hopfully have another by the weekend. Anybody else seen anything like this, Ive taken the product code of the scope to send a wee email to zeiss just to see what they say. Thanks for reading my rant.
    FS
    Be philosophical mate - cockups happen - noone is perfect and no product is perfect. It's how they deal with the problems that matters and it sounds like they're at least trying ?

Scrun

they will sort it i'm sure matey, speak to maddie in sales and ask her for a baseball hat as a sweetner, they are very nice.
    regards john

I would be looking for more than a base ball cap . Zeiss not quite SWAROVSKI are they.

Hi FS I've sent you a PM about this.

Regards Jon

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I would be looking for more than a base ball cap . Zeiss not quite SWAROVSKI are they.
    what would you expect??
    i was only making a suggestion
    and no they aren't swaros they are zeiss.
    don't ask and you won't get, ask for a merc if it makes ya feel better.

They are sending me a new scope if there is a problem. Uttings has been great super fast delivery ect was just disapointed as i was looking forward to getting it.
    FS

set backs happen mate. soon as you have the new one mounted your forget all about it

Sure a will bud, they look like cracking scopes.