Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiltshire/Somerset meeting.

Wiltshire/Somerset meeting.

We must be overdue for another get-together...maybe a Wednesday night in April/May? Anyone care to suggest a venue?

Boar's Head, Aust.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Quote Originally Posted by Iwrch View Post
    Boar's Head, Aust.
    Where?

hi rupert I was only thinking the other day it was time for another get together
    I will try in the summer to do a clay shoot barbie meet up should be good fun
    keep us posted on a suitable pub look forward to it regards pete .

Hi Pete
    I spoke to Rupert about this last year, if you guys fancy an afternoon at the range followed by a BBQ etc, maybe a competition of some sort, let me know, you could include the Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire boys then as well. Incidentally I'm having a Mauser/ Swarovski open weekend towards the end of May.

HME

Quote Originally Posted by HME View Post
    Hi Pete
    I spoke to Rupert about this last year, if you guys fancy an afternoon at the range followed by a BBQ etc, maybe a competition of some sort, let me know, you could include the Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire boys then as well. Incidentally I'm having a Mauser/ Swarovski open weekend towards the end of May.

HME
    Hi All
    Good plan, as for a competition,after all the scores have been tallied up you then have a point deducted for every pound(sterling)you paid for your kit that'll sort all you Blarzer owners out.By the way it will be soon time to organise a fishing trip(sea)too
    Geordie

Ah I see now, bit far for me at 80 miles, sorry.

Yes, that would be a bit of a drag for you E. Its only around the 35 mark for me so well under the hour. The toll stings a bit, mind.

Just noticed its in South Gloucestershire. I'd always imagined the bridge landed in Somerset. Ever the observant one, me!
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Hi All
    I think after our last trip up to the bridge to meet the welsh boys we decided it was a bit too far for us in southern parts of wilts and somerset to travel especially as none of the welsh boys tuned up so what about the George inn at Longbridge Deverell
    Geordie