Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best budget scope for rimfire

Best budget scope for rimfire

Hello, Im sorry if been posted before but can any one advice on the best budget scope to put on a 17hmr.Yes i would love to be able to put a 500 pound scope on but cant grant that. I understand you get what you pay for etc, but there is some rubbish out there that i would rather use as a hammer.

Budget about 150

bsa sweet 17 made for 17 hmr. just under 100. got one on mine and spot on for the price. cheers stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

I have one of these on my 17HMR Shanghai Sunclear Vector Optics Co.,Ltd and find it great. They are doing them at 150 to your door. They do other scopes but you'll have to contact them for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    Hello, Im sorry if been posted before but can any one advice on the best budget scope to put on a 17hmr.Yes i would love to be able to put a 500 pound scope on but cant grant that. I understand you get what you pay for etc, but there is some rubbish out there that i would rather use as a hammer.

Budget about 150
    If you can find one get a OPTI-MATE they were supplied by Edgar Bros. but they no longer do them. Fantastic optics for under 200. There are still suppliers who have them on the shelf. You would have to spend 500+ to find something to equal them

bushnell legend off ebay, damn fine glass at the right price

BUSHNELL LEGEND 3-9X40 MATTE MULTI-X RETICLE | eBay
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 16-02-2012 at 17:19.

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    bushnell legend off ebay, damn fine glass at the right price

BUSHNELL LEGEND 3-9X40 MATTE MULTI-X RETICLE | eBay
    +1 On the Bushnell, good budget priced scopes.atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by KEITHKILVO1 View Post
    If you can find one get a OPTI-MATE they were supplied by Edgar Bros. but they no longer do them. Fantastic optics for under 200. There are still suppliers who have them on the shelf. You would have to spend 500+ to find something to equal them
    +1 had one on my .22lr for years.

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

Quote Originally Posted by stav View Post
    bsa sweet 17 made for 17 hmr. just under 100. got one on mine and spot on for the price. cheers stav
    Cheers, i was under the belief that this scope was not worth having , lots of bad press ?

ive a bushy trophy 3-9x40 on my rimmy since new and not once have i thought about changing it. if it aint broke dont fix it

I used bushnell for years, the last ones i bought, the lense coating wore off, & they just are not what they were. I now use BSA, for superb clarity & price

Bay item -