Norfolk Reds ??????

Took a few pics for you Kev:

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Two weeks ago i had a mob of 72 Reds file out of some FC woods that border our grounds:rolleyes:

Maybe if you had shown these deer on the stalk , than in a pic afterwards to try and rub his nose in it:lol:
K Humps asked opinions of numbers of reds in the area
You decided to insult him by posting pics of good numbers of deer you see on the ground
Great to do after the event even thou you could not show them on the day:stir::stir
Nice Stag for Paddy thou:cool:

Last edited:
on a different note going to tag some calves as part of the breckland tagging experiment next week hopefully 3rd time lucky and i may catch one !:D they always seem to elude me

I had a couple of stalks with Jim@DGVM off here last October and we were just north of the Thetford area but away from the main woodland blocks and although it wasn't crawling with reds there were certainly plenty about and I got a very nice 11 pointer.

Absolutely incredible that someone who has clearly no knowledge of Thetford can make a sweeping statement that it is "shot out", when clearly it is not!
Statements like that, affect business's in that area, we had a member off here from a few years ago make a similar statement just out of badness and it cost us £7000 for the first year,we have shot nearly 500 deer in the 4 years so was not shot out as he claimed.
It seems that there is always a hidden agenda or personal grievance when statements like that are made, and I am sure that if some similar statement was made about SD that particular person would of crashed and burned a long time ago.

regards
Now

I suggest asking the question on the forum, you will always get a mix of opinions and invariably someone has been there.

I stalk Thetford and often see Reds, some Fallow now and of course the obligatory Roe and Munty.

I have never had the pleasure of stalking the reds, but did see one distinctive stag whilst driving to my beat one evening, only to see him walk behind the seat with his mates about an hour later, must have been a couple of miles away from where I first saw him. So expect one variable is that they travel quite a bit.

Took a few pics for you Kev:

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Two weeks ago i had a mob of 72 Reds file out of some FC woods that border our grounds:rolleyes:

Thanks!
Nice pics, nice beasts, I guess they're obviously enjoying some peace and quiet, now they're out of season!!
Kev.

i see reds nearly every day in and around Ingham, there is a local keeper here who arranges stalks, however he is very expensive
pm me for details if your interested

Back