Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cities....

Cities....

I was in London for 3 hours last week and i never seen a British person the whole time and i just wanted to get OUT!!! What a dump and even Posties were dressed like Slumdogs on a bad day. I look out my windows at rolling mountains and no congestion... Cities, you can stuff them. A traffic warden who looked like Toomai from the 1960's checked my ticket and my two dogs went into ballistic mode as they have never seen a fella like him before... What a friggin rat race.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I was in London for 3 hours last week and i never seen a British person the whole time and i just wanted to get OUT!!! What a dump and even Posties were dressed like Slumdogs on a bad day. I look out my windows at rolling mountains and no congestion... Cities, you can stuff them. A traffic warden who looked like Toomai from the 1960's checked my ticket and my two dogs went into ballistic mode as they have never seen a fella like him before... What a friggin rat race.
    I have been working at kentish town, all the lads working on the new platforms are polish or lithuanian
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

No one would ever accuse me of being politically correct, but I don't think this is the right forum to debate subjects like immigration policy. Similar threads in the past have not ended well.
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 17-02-2012 at 08:51.

+1

The cosmopolitanism of London is one of the things that makes it such a great, flawed place. Speaking as a half-foreign city-dweller, it's quite possible to be pretty apprehensive of stalkers (of the deer variety), keepers, farmers and people with funny regional accents, simply because they're alien to us and therefore scary. But really, they're not on average any better or worse than your average city-dweller, British or not...

I'm writing this on a train from London to Kent, full of people from all over the place, on my way to my un-urban DSC1 course. No reason you can't embrace both!
    Last edited by Pine Marten; 17-02-2012 at 08:30.

Most of them will be British Red Dot .But on a similar not how many British coloureds do we have in the shooting stalking community. I dont know any and we certainly might get look on as an elitist group of people.

The biggest problem is that these large sprawls of non natives have a majority vote in the flawed system. The largest local town to me you can walk through it without hearing English spoken at all. It's something that has to be addressed before we sink.

+2

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    The biggest problem is that these large sprawls of non natives have a majority vote in the flawed system. The largest local town to me you can walk through it without hearing English spoken at all. It's something that has to be addressed before we sink.
    I think the contry needs to do somthing about the amount of NON NATIVES that now live in England as it is now becoming a daily thing that you hear about the total number of unemployed in this contry. The ammount of Polish workers that will do the same job for smaller wage!!
    Last edited by lsr22; 17-02-2012 at 10:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    It's something that has to be addressed before we sink.
    GLUG GLUG GLUG !!!!

Atb Steve