Not every day you find....

pheasant sniper 1

Out diving yesterday i came across the two objects in the foto below

Initially covered in barnicles and seeing it was weighted down obviously i assumed it to be a genuine firearm

The gun had been weighed down by attatching weights through the trigger guard and the hammer next to it had the handle burnt before being disguarded

All looking pretty strange at this point.

It turns out to be a BB air gun

Anyway i called it in and the armed response and a forensic guy turned up at mine to take it all away.

Never a dull day under the water

Great stuff and fair play being out in the UK hope thats a thick dry suit haha! Where are you diving off?

Chris

Hi Steve and Chris

Diving off of Portland its a toasty 7degrees so a bit warmer than it has been.

You cant beat the Othree suits but me hands feel it after an hour.

I was diving with a good friend who was checking out a new camera video system. The picture is a still off the video as i found it..

Cheers fellas

Nice one
Not been in the water in the UK for ages, been buggering off to Egyptland, but not this year ! me and a campervan are off diving, get some use out my Gates drysuit, poor neglected thing !:D

Nice one
Not been in the water in the UK for ages, been buggering off to Egyptland, but not this year ! me and a campervan are off diving, get some use out my Gates drysuit, poor neglected thing !:D

If you fancy a bit of wrecking on the South Coast give me a shout and you can come join us.

From Poole along to Portland were really spoilt down here

Terry, you must have eyes like the proverbial outhouse rat to find that in viz that poor!, we used to find some great stuff in the quarries of North Wales, & Liverpool bay was quite productive in the firearms dept!:eek:

Terry, you must have eyes like the proverbial outhouse rat to find that in viz that poor!, we used to find some great stuff in the quarries of North Wales, & Liverpool bay was quite productive in the firearms dept!:eek:

Weve shared some things in common lol
That wasnt a bad day mate, weve had the vis down to 18 inches and at 6degrees can be a bit challenging ..

My return of favours to my dive shop / instructor was, anything new in dive suits that came in to the shop, I got to test it for insulation / comfort etc, spent many an hour motionless on a pumphouse roof @ 40 feet in 7c, even in a steamer! .... my own suit was a Northern with steel toe capped cut down wellies welded on!:)

Interesting stuff Terry, amazing what you can find on a dive... Rather you than me in that water though!

Back