Cough suppressant

User00023

If you are affected by a cough, try drinking a small carton of pineapple juice.

Pineapples are members of the Bromelid family from which is derived bromelain, a substance that is known to reduce levels of cough inducing substances carried in the blood.

It works for me so I always carry a box of the juice in my kit.

...or just cough into a rolled up scarf or hat. Either way, you're still coughing.

The benefit of the pineapple juice is that it actually takes the cough away; at least, that's been my experience.

Heck, why not go the whole hog and have some bits of cheese on cocktail sticks to go with it. :D

hated em as a kid as my father used to try and make us eat them ....FISHERMANS FRIENDS take my cough away soon as i get a tickle i have a FIEND :D

Agreed! Kids should be taught the 'Pull my finger' trick by their Dads as early as possible!:D
MS

.......my wife was horrified when she heard me telling my kids that before letting out a right old ripper, correct protocol was to recite "Listen to this, too good to miss, 5-4-3-2-1......"

You can't buy class. :doh:

I know a guy who had a arse transplant be cause his old one had a hole in it unfortunately he died just after the operation of a fart attack

Back