Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Racusm.......

Racusm.......

Elliott Dearlove accused of racism at Griffin Primary School in Hull | This is Hull and East Riding

Unbelievable! If an Asian/Chinese/black or 'other' coloured kid had asked a white kid a similar question, would it have still been racism?

Did you also know you can have a black police associaton, but do not dare ask for a white one, good old great britain NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of ********. Good on her for not signing the report.

Hah! the site even censors your language!

the world has gone mad, but you knew that already.

This is crazy,he only asked a question what was racist about it, he is just a kid we are trying to teach tolerence towards others seems a funny way to go about it.

Wonder what they would have made of the first book I learned to read it was.

LITTLE BLACK SAMBO

As a kid I also collected golliwog badges you got them by sending of the labels from jam jars.

Neither of the above activities made me a racist, what blxxdy rubbish

I often wonder what my grandfathers would think of todays society if they were still alive.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

The child asked an innocent, arguably an intelligent, question and the professional offence-takers lept into action, moved in and bullied him.
    I am glad the mother refused to sign the letter from the inquisition, well done that woman!
    Teachers complain that their "profession" is no longer respected, well no wonder if this is how they spend their day. They missed an opportunity to discuss the diversity of the human race with able young minds but preferred to run around all po-faced and bristling with synthetic outrage.
    What a bunch of pinko-liberal losers, they all should hang their heads in shame!
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work

Quote Originally Posted by geoshot View Post
    The child asked an innocent, arguably an intelligent, question and the professional offence-takers lept into action, moved in and bullied him.
    I am glad the mother refused to sign the letter from the inquisition, well done that woman!
    Teachers complain that their "profession" is no longer respected, well no wonder if this is how they spend their day. They missed an opportunity to discuss the diversity of the human race with able young minds but preferred to run around all po-faced and bristling with synthetic outrage.
    What a bunch of pinko-liberal losers, they all should hang their heads in shame!
    Well said that man, and well done that woman.......

crazy

That is just political correctness gone mad, the head teacher should be ashamed of himself and his staff, the way things are going, instead of helping, these kind of things are going to make people racist.