Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whoops, vounteered for the game night.

Whoops, vounteered for the game night.

You know, sometimes, just sometimes, you should just stop drinking...........before you open your mouth.

My local was looking for something to do so they are going to have a game night. In reality it is going to be rabbit pie and rabbit casserole night. And I have to supply the bunnies. Which is ok but on my permission it takes me about 2.1/2 hours to get 6 bunnies. We seem to be on top of the bunnies so it can take 20 minutes to walk from one spot to another where we might get a shot.
    Now if they manage to get a lot of bookings, and at 10 a meal, there is no reason why they won't, I think I may need a lot of bunnies.

And due to work and stuff and Catton park tomorrow and the shooting show the week after, oh and an upcoming hernia operation I am lucky to be getting out once a month at the moment.

To quote or misquote Scott. "I'm going out, I may be sometime"

Its a good thing I like my local.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

The sales assistant at Pets at Home might give you a funny look when you buy a a car full of bunny's but no rabbit food!!!!!

Sorry

Best of luck

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

Hadn't thought of that................. I'm looking for a dozen large rabbits please. the bigger the better. lol.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

If you get them now you can start feeding them up!!!

Lets hope it doesnt get that far.

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

A bit of luck they might be rampant, and source your needs.

Just give em chicken they'll never know the difference, lol!!

There are a few local cats that wouldn't be noticed.............Stop that!!

don't ask me for help, I can't hit the wrabbits to save my life ATM!!! they just seem to look at me and say "yeah, nice shot tozzer,,hop hop hop skip hop.."....LOL.

ps. Hernia operations...I know that ALL TOO WELL...THAT HURTS like a BIAAATCH!!!! afterwards.....!!!!

dont listen to him mate i had one 2 years ago and they said not to drive for weeks as it would hurt , i drove the next day and went back to work 2 days after. had sex next day as well.
    Richard

I'm hoping to get back to work quickly. Daytime TV does my head in and I don't get paid as I'm a contractor. I am pretty sure it is all keyhole so shoulb be less painful. I hope! One of my allergies. Pain, that is. lol

And I know what you mean about missing the wabbits. I went up to Catton Park today, (Long drive but well worth it) And the big guns were preforming faultlessly but the .22 and hmr were just not grouping well. The HMR was about 1.1/2" at 50 yards and the .22 was about 4" I was getting cheesed off (insert more realistic word here) by the end of the day. Anyhow I digress. Gonna need a rethink on how to sort the problem. But that is next weeks problem.