Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antis

Antis

In reality how many of us care if a picture of a humainly killed fox or dear offends the antis .

Ive been on the end of the feeble threats and antis doing there best to ruin legitimate shooting practices .
    On one occasion we were pigeon shooting late afternoon over reape when the people from the house on the other side of the field decided to spoil the shooting by walking a footpath behind our hides waving sheets to deter the birds from coming in on our decoys .
    Needless to say they achieved there goal and f-c-ed a afternoons shooting up but in turn they were very surprised when two days later at 5am in the morning i was set up in the field at the end of thier garden banging away at pigeons and doing a bit of my own spoiling (THIER SLEEP) strangley they have never made aa ass of thierselves since . i wish the same could be said of me
    Has anyone else had simular problems with antis ?.

I dont skin cats but if i did i would use more than one method
    Last edited by Monument veiw; 19-02-2012 at 17:38. Reason: no replies

Quote Originally Posted by Monument veiw View Post
    In reality how many of us care if a picture of a humainly killed fox or dear offends the antis .

Ive been on the end of the feeble threats and antis doing there best to ruin legitimate shooting practices .
    On one occasion we were pigeon shooting late afternoon over reape when the people from the house on the other side of the field decided to spoil the shooting by walking a footpath behind our hides waving sheets to deter the birds from coming in on our decoys .
    Needless to say they achieved there goal and f-c-ed a afternoons shooting up but in turn they were very surprised when two days later at 5am in the morning i was set up in the field at the end of thier garden banging away at pigeons and doing a bit of my own spoiling (THIER SLEEP) strangley they have never made aa ass of thierselves since . i wish the same could be said of me

We had a spate or vandalism to cars left in the marsh car park whilst wild fowling we would come back to slashed tyres smashed windows eventually they got caught by some trial cameras we hid up they were swiftly delt with never to be seen again that's about the only encounters I have come across apart from fox hunting demonstrators

A few years ago my then 8 year old son was pinned up against a land rover by a hunt sab,he actually had him by his collar. Having boxed A.B.A many years before my response was as you can imagine. The hunt master and a few others eventualy pulled me off him.When we got home my wife asked my son if we had a good day,"yes" he said enthusiasticly " Dad bashed an Anti" She wasnt best pleased but we laugh about it now.

Tusker

Quote Originally Posted by Monument veiw View Post

Has anyone else had simular problems with antis ?.

They are breaking the law if they do that. You can only use a foot path to pass and repass . They were trespassing in fact. Get the police involved.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    A few years ago my then 8 year old son was pinned up against a land rover by a hunt sab,he actually had him by his collar. Having boxed A.B.A many years before my response was as you can imagine. The hunt master and a few others eventualy pulled me off him.When we got home my wife asked my son if we had a good day,"yes" he said enthusiasticly " Dad bashed an Anti" She wasnt best pleased but we laugh about it now.

Tusker
    Boy did he pick on the wrong kid, good on 'yer but at tad risky when it comes to retaining your Section 1.

I had a do gooder walk past us ratting, we had 5 terriers, chain saw to smoke them out and a wheel barrow full of dead rats. She had ago at us then 2 police cars, a police van turned up followed by RSPCA, I was arrested for badger digging, cuffed and had to watch these idiot police men do there bit. RSPCA was a complete tw@t it took them an hour to work out what we were doing. They all left apart from one car he was told to keep an eye on us, within 10 mins he was right in enjoying himself, he stayed nearly an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by photopro View Post
    Boy did he pick on the wrong kid, good on 'yer but at tad risky when it comes to retaining your Section 1.
    Well assuming it was a grown man grabbing the lad,I doubt any court would convict you for defending your son,haha I know what I would do

Antis, never did like Ma's sisters......

Hornet, not only was he a grown man he was about 6 inches taller and at least 2 stone heavier than me.
    Tusker

we had a simulated game clay day for my guns some years ago when the antis who were busy chasing the local hunt around decided we must be pheasant shooting etc they had a bit of a shock when we politely showed them what we were shooting and then with minimal force removed them from our shoot ,it all went without a hitch
    Last edited by norma 308; 20-02-2012 at 09:37.