Thread: Hi, very new, very very new but old.

Established Poster

Smile Hi, very new, very very new but old.

I have just completed the DSC1 course with Jelen, the testing was today, Im not the sharpest but found the method of teaching was perfect for learning the facts, it was v very intense. you learn so much more than the answers, the back ground and others opinions, as there are a number of you in the same boat. some people like me will have little or no experiance and others having shot more deer than most of you put together. all enjoyed the course and got some very usefull and practical infomation. I can highly recomend Jelen ,Mike and his team thanks and hope i passed!!

Hi Welcome . im new and alsoold , and looking for doing a DSC1 were they good tor the older slower bloe like me and .... sounds like youare to .?

Established Poster
    [QUOTE=richard1951;329690]Hi Welcome . im new and alsoold , and looking for doing a DSC1 were they good tor the older slower bloe like me and .... sounds like youare to .?[/QUOTE
    ]yes they are brilliant, i learnt and enjoyed and learnt some more, i am nakkerd, there is a lot to learn, when you enrol they send the manual and a dvd, great to learn from, and better still the online learning site. before the course sleep you will need it! great people, the team and pupils (havent used that word for 35 yrs).

welcome to the site

regards
    Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site Hoodwink. Good luck for the DSC results. It was good to meet you all at the weekend. you are right the Jelen team are a top bunch of chaps very good at what they do.