Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: changing terms and conditions of lease

changing terms and conditions of lease

myself and another 2 guys lease two forrests from fountain and have done for 2 years, everything that was asked from us ,we did , again our lease is up for renewal and the goal posts have changed , we now have to sit our dsc2 ( last year it was the dsc1) and we have now to sit an off roading exam to NCTP standard,
    which is fair enough, what i am asking is , is this normal practice ?

Never heard of that one before but a risk assesment book covers quad and 4X4 use.. i seen one on here to download. Slightly off topic but have Fountains not folded in January and if they have your lease may be at an end.

Don't think there is a question of this practice being normal it comes down to it is Fountain Forestry managed ground and they can ask what they like.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Never heard of that one before but a risk assesment book covers quad and 4X4 use.. i seen one on here to download. Slightly off topic but have Fountains not folded in January and if they have your lease may be at an end.
    really???? they are still asking for money then,, we provided them with a health and safety assessment and a method statement when we took it on,

Well located Shelock JCS!!

just off the phone to rab ( syndicate leader as it were ) , these changes to our lease have taken place due to the new company taking over, its them who are asking for these new conditions

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Well located Shelock JCS!!
    Thanks, but it was the boss who brought it to my attention a couple of weeks ago. Regards JCS

isnt ocs the mob that run everthing from jails to jobcenters what do they want with forestery i just dont know? maybe you will get an immigration center on your patch to

So .... OCS are new to the business, and have looked around. Naturally enough their eyes have alighted on the Forestry Commission, and their policy & practice.... so have followed suit.

It looks like a lot more stalkers with FF leases who don't have DSC2 may be out on their ears and asses.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.