Thread: LEI & Brugger/Thomet ? .17 HMR Moderators

LEI & Brugger/Thomet ? .17 HMR Moderators

both mods sold thanks all

Hi all for sale is 2 .17 HMR moderators, the first is a LEI stainless .17 HMR mod it is threaded 1/2 UNF and has not been used or mounted and is not on ticket i bought the moderators as a job lot in boxes from a dealer who is shutting up shop.

the retail price on the LEI is apparently over 150 quid.

for sale bargain price 125. posted.

the second mod he tells me is a Brugger / Thomet stripable .17 HMR over barrel mod, it is 1/2 UNF thread and has had light use but is in excellent condition,,,it requires one of those 3 prong tools to strip it but it was not in the box,,,easy to make if you are a bit handy with the tool's.

he told me these are around the 185 quid mark,,,it is a cracking bit of kit and i have put it on my HMR and fired a round through it,,,,i can tell you this it is very quiet,,,it is quieter than the SAK, Growler, and a pez i would say with out a doubt it is as quiet as the LEI if not a bit better.

excellent condition and un marked as the LEI not on ticket.

100. posted

payment please is by bank transfer prefered method as (quick easy and safe), cash on collection, cheque (funds must clear)

paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 20-02-2012 at 21:18.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Quote Originally Posted by trooper3.1 View Post
    both mods sold thanks all

Hi all for sale is 2 .17 HMR moderators, the first is a LEI stainless .17 HMR mod it is threaded 1/2 UNF and has not been used or mounted and is not on ticket i bought the moderators as a job lot in boxes from a dealer who is shutting up shop.

the retail price on the LEI is apparently over 150 quid.

for sale bargain price 125. posted.

the second mod he tells me is a Brugger / Thomet stripable .17 HMR over barrel mod, it is 1/2 UNF thread and has had light use but is in excellent condition,,,it requires one of those 3 prong tools to strip it but it was not in the box,,,easy to make if you are a bit handy with the tool's.

he told me these are around the 185 quid mark,,,it is a cracking bit of kit and i have put it on my HMR and fired a round through it,,,,i can tell you this it is very quiet,,,it is quieter than the SAK, Growler, and a pez i would say with out a doubt it is as quiet as the LEI if not a bit better.

excellent condition and un marked as the LEI not on ticket.

100. posted

payment please is by bank transfer prefered method as (quick easy and safe), cash on collection, cheque (funds must clear)

paul
    Hi Mate
    Any chance of a couple of good pictures of the mods please

Regards
    Steve

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    both have been sold mate

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube