Thread: Anyone heard from Derek aka Sakowsm?

Anyone heard from Derek aka Sakowsm?

Getting worried about the old boy,

haven't heard from him since before Christmas and he hasn't been on here for about the same time
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Me neither,he rang about a Swarovski scope I had for sale and we kept in touch most days after for six months.havent heard from him since b4 Xmas either,he did say he was moving over to uk varminting,the texts stopped too

That's a shame, hope he's well whatever has happened.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

He may have changed his user name and is deep undercover,is that allowed......

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    He may have changed his user name and is deep undercover,is that allowed......

He's been taken up!!! No, there he is over there!............................................ ......

Quote Originally Posted by digger9523 View Post
    He's been taken up!!! No, there he is over there!............................................ ......
    . Class.
    Yorkie.

Last I heard he was looking for his sandal

...that was in october
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Last I heard he was looking for his sandal

...that was in october
    He found a Spoon sir!