Job Interview Tomorrow

Geordie_3

As above, via Skype of all things! It'll be my first interview in 22 years, and I'm bricking it. Trying to do some research on the company and the job. It's an instructor position, I've done instructing before but, teaching civvies isn't the same as dealing with service personel. Fingers crossed, if nothing else it'll be valuble interview experience.

Best of luck Geordie. What will you (hopefully) be teaching them? I bet it won't be Skill at Arms or Gunnery! NBC perhaps?

Just waiting for the call. It's a good job it's not smellavision, I'm nervous. Got my trousers on though, I'm not that brave.

It seemed to go quite well, lasted about an hour. I think I answered all the questions that they had to their staisfaction.They talked to me about 2 roles, the one I applied for, and a higher level position one that I didn't apply for as I don't have the qualifications that they stated in the job description.I feel positive about it , as it was my first in 22 years, and seemed to go ok. Skype didn't play up at all either.Just have to wait out now.

If it lasted that long mate and they spoke about a higher position it looks very promising, employers generally like ex forces people as they are disciplined and generally good workers. Good luck and I hope that you get the better of the two jobs. ;)

If it lasted that long mate and they spoke about a higher position it looks very promising, employers generally like ex forces people as they are disciplined and generally good workers. Good luck and I hope that you get the better of the two jobs. ;)
Thanks DM, fingers crossed.If it goes well might be moving to West Cumbria.

keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get one of the posts, especially the higher responsibility one. Also glad your first interview in 22 years went well, I know how daunting it can be after such a long gap.

Regards

Matthew

Back