RCBS or Lyman

jonathankent

Hi all,

I'm just about to bite the bullet (excuse the pun!) Opticswarehouse have got some cracking deals at the moment. I am looking at a turret press kit. Opticswarehouse currently have the RCBS delux turret reloading kit for £399 and they have the Lyman T-mag expert turret kit for £399

Lyman: Opticswarehouse Rifle Reloading Press Kit

RCBS: Opticswarehouse RCBS Reloading

both kits have slightly different bits included (the Lyman has a posh case trimming kit which the RCBS does not)

My question is which would you go for, as per my previous post I have never reloaded and I dont want to buy something and regret it

Thanks for your help.

Jonno

Hi all,

I'm just about to bite the bullet (excuse the pun!) Opticswarehouse have got some cracking deals at the moment. I am looking at a turret press kit. Opticswarehouse currently have the RCBS delux turret reloading kit for £399 and they have the Lyman T-mag expert turret kit for £399

Lyman: Opticswarehouse Rifle Reloading Press Kit

RCBS: Opticswarehouse RCBS Reloading

both kits have slightly different bits included (the Lyman has a posh case trimming kit which the RCBS does not)

My question is which would you go for, as per my previous post I have never reloaded and I dont want to buy something and regret it

Thanks for your help.

Jonno
I bought the Lyman t mag kit with the digital scales option and have been happy with it, in all fairness I wouldn't say it that it is better or worse than the RCBS. atb Tim

I went for the RCBS kit, albeit in single stage format (Rockchucker) and it seems like it will out live me!

Back