Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate fox call ss a.k.a tenterfield fox call

the ultimate fox call ss a.k.a tenterfield fox call

just recived my mail order one of these through the post and just thought id let everyone know how good this fox call is check it out on there website money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    just recived my mail order one of these through the post and just thought id let everyone know how good this fox call is check it out on there website money well spent.
    My mate uses the one you have but we have had much more results with this one Fox Call UK - The Original and Best predator fox caller available today. Ideal for game calling or as a wildlife caller.

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Had a green one of these over 20yrs ago made by olt just found it in a drawer not acme
    Last edited by KMCK; 25-02-2012 at 13:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    You mean this one Best Fox Call - home of the best fox and predator callers
    I have had one sitting here for a month, what a waste of money, not got a single note out of it yet.
    So different to the original one they do, simple to use and gets the job done with no fuss.
    I am eyeing it up at the moment as I need a small piece of stainless, going to be an expensive bracket.

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 22-02-2012 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post

yes i have one very like thati don't know how long he has been making those but i have one made by olt i must have 25 years at this point brilliant caller and simple to use
    Last edited by landkeeper; 22-02-2012 at 17:00.
    a barony original

PM on it's way Neil...

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    I have had one sitting here for a month, what a waste of money, not got a single note out of it yet.
    Neil.

The two I got at the the CLA worked fine for a while, then they just whithered out, almost like something had dried out, went back to the gold standard wigeon whistle, no problem works every time

ive used this type of call for years, now i make my own. ive called more foxes in with these calls than with all the others ive tried put together!!!
    love going out day time calling foxes even had a few roe does come to within a couple of yards of me at certain times of the year

Do any of you guys use what we here would call a button type whistle / caller?

yep , we call them widgeon whistles , all they are is the whistle out of the old style whistling kettles