the ultimate fox call ss a.k.a tenterfield fox call

bullseye

just recived my mail order one of these through the post and just thought id let everyone know how good this fox call is check it out on there website money well spent.:D

just recived my mail order one of these through the post and just thought id let everyone know how good this fox call is check it out on there website money well spent.:D

You mean this one Best Fox Call - home of the best fox and predator callers
I have had one sitting here for a month, what a waste of money, not got a single note out of it yet.
So different to the original one they do, simple to use and gets the job done with no fuss.
I am eyeing it up at the moment as I need a small piece of stainless, going to be an expensive bracket.

Neil. :)

Last edited:
The two I got at the the CLA worked fine for a while, then they just whithered out, almost like something had dried out, went back to the gold standard wigeon whistle, no problem works every time

ive used this type of call for years, now i make my own:). ive called more foxes in with these calls than with all the others ive tried put together!!!
love going out day time calling foxes even had a few roe does come to within a couple of yards of me at certain times of the year

yep , we call them widgeon whistles , all they are is the whistle out of the old style whistling kettles

they do work but their dirty old things , one night youll pop it in your mouth and find out just what a fox tastes like

yeah you stand and watch him walk out and collect it with your fox whistle in your grubby coat pocket . Your all too wrapped up in this squeeking job , most the foxes we lamp are just lamped and shot , alot are ambushed to a fox pro using NV and alot are killed from high seats with or without a caller . But all this lamp it squeek it shoot it is uncalled for , the secret is , spot it and kill it , if your unsure leave it , everytime you call at a fox its educated and never ever shout at them , that really gives them a round arse and they cant sit still on one of those

Bought one of the stainless ones, got it making a noise pretty much straight away, however, it is too hands on, much prefer the Fox Call UK one, much easier to use and more variety of sounds completely hands free.

Bought one of the stainless ones, got it making a noise pretty much straight away, however, it is too hands on, much prefer the Fox Call UK one, much easier to use and more variety of sounds completely hands free.

Yeah I agree much prefer the fox call uk one myself

I have brought a few of flee bay for mates and the guy very kindly popped a spare one in the post as I lost mine last week.
They work very well if you see the post by S A Shooter those 5 came in too the one I got him for xmas…..
One mate has not achieved a peep out of his in a week lol. I sat around his last night laughing and drinking tea while he went red in the face blowing it

Tim.243

Back