Thread: Looking for camo trousers

Looking for camo trousers

I've managed to ruin my Deerhunter trousers by putting them thru a 40 degree wash which melted the waterproofing material sandwiched between the inner and outer layers.

So any recommendations on what I should replace them with?

Looking to spend around the 100 mark to get something decent. My requirement is for them to be camo, 100% waterproof and able to stand up to reasonably harsh treatment.

Mulac

Hi Mulac , here is my opinion.......

I had the deerhunter trousers and they are very comfortable ...but at around 80 they are too expensive , as for camo then I don't think there is anything better than good old DPM pattern and with deerhunter montana trousers being to much cash i bought a pair of DPM army trousers and after wearing them i wondered to myself why i hadn't tried them before.......they are great ...and at 14 you can't go wrong

I had a pair of camo trousers, they blew off the washing line and went in the bushes, haven't seen them since!!!!

Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by martinl View Post
    I had a pair of camo trousers, they blew off the washing line and went in the bushes, haven't seen them since!!!!

Sorry!
    - was thinking along the same "lines" myself

I use DPM most of the time and just add layers as required.
    Not so good in the wet but my skin is waterproof, or appears to be, so not really a problem, although after reading a similar thread on here I bought myself some stealthgear photographers trousers.

They are as water proof as anything I have come across and fall within your budget.
    I bought the urban, which is dark and I think it blends better in the woods, but the green is probably as good.
    One tip is to buy a larger size than you would normally as they are a bit tight in the thighs.

Thanks for the tips (even the wind ups!) much appreciated.

Mulac

Deer Hunter "RUSKY" best you can get imho