Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boar shooting in France

Boar shooting in France

Stalkinginengland are pleased to announce that we are now the sole agents for the Bois de la Garenne, France. This is a fantastic park. We can lay on teams of up to 24 guns shooting with wine tasteing meals and entertainment to follow. One price no hidden costs.

We now have the new dates for Boar shooting in the the Bois de la Garenne in France for the comming season. They are 15/12/2012 19/1/2013 25/1/2013 and 16/2/2013

Please have a look at www.stalkinginengland.co.uk for details and write ups from our last visit.

If you are interested in joining us please PM or contact me through the website.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

hello mark it looks a good offer and i wish you luck mate.

regards
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsShooting View Post
    Looks awesome
    Well come and join us then.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

family have a place not too far from there, what calibres would you recommend to bring for boar?..variation here we come! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    family have a place not too far from there, what calibres would you recommend to bring for boar?..variation here we come! LOL
    Hello 270 or over. You can also use a 12 bore with a slug.

hows that Pup?

Mark

Ok , just to wet your appitite. If you have an interest in going boar shooting with us , we now have a DVD. At the moment it is in french and there will be an english one come August. However it gives a good idea of what its all about and what one of the places is like. I will send anyone a copy who requests one. Just let me have your Name and address by PM and I will pop it in the post

Regards

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by bunwell wood shoot View Post
    Hello 270 or over. You can also use a 12 bore with a slug.

hows that Pup?

Mark
    Ah, I'll need to get that PH 1100 lightweight 270 then Sir Gatsby is doing great, just over 16 weeks I believe, walks perfectly on the lead, toilet trained, sits on command, lays down on command, stays on command. He's an awfully good boy! Hernia fixed and stitches removed, only two more things that need removal, but I don't talk about that in front of him

This is him and the old girl (only turning 9) who just had two MCT's removed successfully, so hopefully will be best buds for many years to come.

ps. he's going swimming (if he wants to) this weekend, or at least a chance to dip his toes.

Attachment 16632

Attachment 16633
    Last edited by PKL; 20-06-2012 at 22:46.

What a lovely little chap Hes not going to get real big I dont think but thats not a bad thing anyway. The last one is off to France at the end of the month to a working home so its all turned out very well.

Keep us informed

Regards

Mark

Great to hear and once again thank you for the opportunity Mark.

He does have rather large paws and legs, but we'll see how he turns out size wise, I am putting no pressure on him to grow too fast too soon

Last week we the old girl and him took turns following a rabbit through a grass trail that I had shot earlier and dragged, then giving it a good tug and pull for 'taste'. standard stuff for her, but he really got a rush from the track and especially giving the rabbit a good tug for a few seconds...plenty of potential methinks