Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpinhunting and GRS rifle stocks

Alpinhunting and GRS rifle stocks

1) Has anyone bought stuff from Alpinhunting.com?

They are based in Italy, seem to have a good range of stuff at competitive prices. Also EU so tax should not be an issue. Any experience good/bad with them?

2) I am considering a GRS stock for my Tikka 695 in 6.5x55 Swedish: http://grsriflestocks.com/grodas/sporter-varmint significantly cheaper from Alpinhunting, once again has anybody used/seen one, opinions good/bad???

Cheers

Martin

Saw one at the Phoenix meeting last year and that was for a Tikka 590. Cracking looking stock and as I have a 595 I was sorely tempted. Sorry I can't remember the dealer but the price was quite reasonable when I asked.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Hi there,
    Did you deal with Aplinhunting, I have tried, but to no real sort of result yet, still waiting on a reply on an enquiry for two stocks.

Hi have you thought about these they seem reasonable and I am thinking of putting one on my 25-06 when funds allow.

Joe West Riflestocks

Rick

I've got a GRS on my Tikka T3 Varmint in 6.5x55 - it is well worth the money, I have tried/owned other makes, but am now hooked on GRS:

I've changed the scope since the photo and it also now sports a Third Eye tactical rail with a Leupold scope.

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    That looks so good,I want one for my Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrens Mews View Post
    I've got a GRS on my Tikka T3 Varmint in 6.5x55 - it is well worth the money, I have tried/owned other makes, but am now hooked on GRS:

I've changed the scope since the photo and it also now sports a Third Eye tactical rail with a Leupold scope.
    Can i ask how much did it cost, and did any work need doing to it or was it just drop in and go?
    Thanks Gavin

I actually put a hunter stock on my 25-06, and a shorter on my 223, both fit like a glove, and so solid. I am about to embark on a Long Range. Delivery was so quick, ordered on a Tuesday, arrived Friday. Very comp on price, and very comp on other goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Garybeechener View Post
    I actually put a hunter stock on my 25-06, and a shorter on my 223, both fit like a glove, and so solid. I am about to embark on a Long Range. Delivery was so quick, ordered on a Tuesday, arrived Friday. Very comp on price, and very comp on other goods.
    Did you buy from alpinhunting.com - Herzlich willkommen!