Thread: Training / Courses / Mentor - Open To Suggestion West Sussex

Training / Courses / Mentor - Open To Suggestion West Sussex

Hi All,

I am looking for all stalking related courses or opportunities to enhance my stalking knowledge.

Can anyone offer advice, recommendations or help? Ideally West Sussex or the Sussex side of Hampshire..

Open to ideas or suggestions. Once again thanks to all those who have been very generous with sound advice thus far.

Willing to pay or offer to muck in where needed.

B

Drop me a PM with your phone number. Will be back next week as away with clients soon.

Hello B. Have you thought about doing your DSC Level1? My website (www.DSCTraining.org) is there to help people learn the theory for the level1 but obviously cannot deliver the practical experience and safety awareness you need to pass the test. The site also hold loads of free information about deer ecology etc throught the best practice guides. Finally, there are links to other stalkers and course providers where you can go to get more experience.

Good luck with things, youve started off well by asking the right question!

Cheers, Steve

SD Regular
    Contact Jelen Deer Services, just over the border in Hampshire - they have an excellent reputation for this sort of thing and have a variety of opportunities and courses to help you widen your experience.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

BASC also runs deer related training (DSC 1's and Pre-DSC 1's) in West Sussex and in Surrey

Drop me a PM if you are not sorted.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.