Available: Simulated Deer Day. Including Skinning & Butchering a Deer to take home with you

Buckbones

THE TROPHY BARN Simulated Deer Stalking and Butchery Course for the Beginner.

PLEASE READ CARFULLY

I am offering Beginner/Novice deer stalkers the opportunityto do a day course in the art of stalking, and butchery.
Including a butchered deer to take home that YOU have done that afternoon.
You will get a full day, using fire arms and shooting life size deer targets plus hand on with your own deer carcass
The day will be a one on one training.

The course will help any one doing DSC level 1 or any onewithout a FAC or just a Novice. wanting to extend there knowledge in stalking and butchery.

The day will be in 6 parts,
  1. Fire arms safety in the field
  2. Use 4 different deer calibre rifles on my rezoning range .22 upto .308 out to 250 yrd including 100yrd Level 1 Target Training
  3. Shoot a simulated deer stalk on roe and red targets including high seat shooting and training.
  4. Bullet placement on deer
  5. The skinning and braking down a deer carcass, roe sika or muntjac
  6. The art of butchering a carcass and learn all the different cuts of venison
Course Price is £225.00
1. includes the use of my rifles and ammo used in them. All knives and protective gloves as well as ear defenders.
2. excludes the cost of the carcass. That will be charged atcost (what I pay for them.)

Course Price £160.00 using your own rifles and ammo
1.All knives and protective gloves as well as ear defenders.
2. excludes the cost of the carcass. That will be charged atcost (what I pay for them.)

The day will start at 8.am and will finish between 5 to 6pm andyou are welcome to bring your own rifle/rifles.

As for dates they are flexable and can fit around most clients

You will need to bring a cool box and lunch

Any further information please contact me by PM
Andrew

Last edited:
Back