Thread: Foxpro Fury

Thumbs up Foxpro Fury

A couple of weeks back I put an order in for a Foxpro fury with stevienicknacks , it came today looks a well made bit of kit just got to get the batteries for it in the morning .
    I would just like to say that stevienicknacks is a top man, I put a small deposit down and the order was taken ,I was told at every stage what was happening and where abouts it was , and it turned up exactly when he said it would. Top service and at a very good price Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    A couple of weeks back I put an order in for a Foxpro fury with stevienicknacks , it came today looks a well made bit of kit just got to get the batteries for it in the morning .
    I would just like to say that stevienicknacks is a top man, I put a small deposit down and the order was taken ,I was told at every stage what was happening and where abouts it was , and it turned up exactly when he said it would. Top service and at a very good price Thanks again
    Get some batteries in it Lee and go shoot some foxes...Tescos are open late and first light is 6am tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    Well my good mate seeker has one from the same source, I have to say I was very impressed with its ability to call crows,worked very well, looking foreward to trying it on charlie